The Joey Powers Leukemia Project financial assistance grant for families of children affected by leukemia or lymphoma.
Grant Amount: Up to $500.00 (based on availability of funds)
Copies of bills for payment should be submitted to the organization. The organization will pay the approved vendors directly.
- Patient is a child up to the age of 20 years old
- Must be a U.S. resident
- Verified diagnosis of Leukemia or Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma for a healthcare
professional (physician, nurse, oncology social worker)
- Families in Florida and Illinois
- Car payment
- Car Insurance
- Utility payments
- Medical bills
- Dental bills as it relates to treatment
- Mortgage payments
- Others at the discretion of the Grant Committee
Print the Grant Request below: